Friday, February 25, 2011

artist statement

The reason I do the work I do is because I simply enjoy it. I like to be creative and original with my work, using wide varieties of arts. I love Photography the most out of everything, I also like web and graphic design.
When I work with flash I am reminded that every step is important along the way. I begin a piece by imagining what needs to be there. I know a piece is done when you know there is nothing else that can be done. When my work is going well, I am filled with a sense of excitement. When people see my work, I'd like them to appreciate all the time and effort put into it.
I love to work on Photoshop, because you can take anything from a blank new document to a photo and create something new, special, and add your own original touch to it. My Favorite thing to do is photography, it allows you to capture a moment and make it last forever. I use more geometric and symmetrical techniques; I also like to use bright colors, outdoors & people in my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment